“Steak your claim” demonstration series
Exciting new event component set to turn heads!
As with previous events, the organising committee aims to provide its attendees with an exciting demonstration programme, showcasing the latest and greatest technologies and innovations on offer to the beef industry. The organising committee is seeking expressions of interest from businesses registered to attend the 2019 NBPE trade exhibition to take part in the events exciting new “Steak your claim” series.
As part of the “Steak your claim” series, demonstrations will occur throughout the course of the NBPE at designated times and will be advertised and promoted through the event programme and other avenues. Participation in the “Steak Your Claim” series will give your business additional exposure as well as the opportunity to put your exciting new innovation, technology, tool or product in the spotlight.
Applications to conduct a demonstration as part of the “Steak Your Claim” series will be assessed against the selection criteria below. All applications will be assessed by the organising committee with their decision final.
- The business must be registered to attend the 2019 NBPE as a trade exhibitor and must hold current public liability insurance.
- Demonstrations must showcase an innovation, tool, technology or product that is highly relevant to the Northern beef industry.
- Priority will be given to demonstrations which showcase a new beef industry innovation, product, tool or technology release, not yet displayed or demonstrated in Northern Australia.
- Demonstrations must be able to be carried out in full within 30 minutes.
5. Businesses must be able to supply all equipment required to complete the demonstration.
- All demonstrations must be carried out in a safe and ethical manner that ensures the safety of the audience, bystanders and other trade exhibitors.
- Within the guidelines of the selection criteria, priority will be given to businesses sponsoring the 2019 NBPE.
Applications for the 2019 Steak your claim demonstration series are now closed.
Download the Steak your claim EOI Form here.
Return all applications to email@example.com